summer

samedi 12 juillet 2008

Hello Sunshine

Oh well, this week has been very hard for me.
Coming back from arras totally exhausted on monday morning and couldn't write a word, I still don't jnow how I could manage to interview Death cab For Cutie during 40 minutes, I guess I found some amount of energy for them as I love their music, they've been really cool guys by the way. I left the office at 6PM and slept til the next day.
Tuesday was way better even though I felt so sick, probably got a cold from the festival, tuesday night was a big dinner with all the people of the company I work for, we ate and drank a lot, it was just crazy.
Wednesday, thursday and friday were the hardest working day ever. I had to change my train ticket from friday to sunday.
Last night, my coworkers and I had a few drinks to celebrate this very welcomed three weeks break. Anne Claire joined us and we even named a new cocktail the bartender created for her. It's a blend of rhum, rasperry juice and lemon. We called it the lipstick, how girly is that!
Tomorrow I'm leaving for three weeks to see my parents and get the biggest rest ever, can't wait to leave the city, the pressure, the noise.
Of course, i'll miss my friends but we'll have the ultimate night together tonight, sounds great.
i'll try to keep a diary during my holidays in the country as i'll have more time for myself.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil